Friday, August 27, 2010

Landry - 3 Months

Happy 3 Month Birthday baby boy!





Here are some highlights from the last month:

You are drinking 4.5 ounce bottles every 3-4 hours
You are still drinking Similac Alimentum
We haven't been the the Dr. since your two month appt (you weighed 14lbs 3oz at your two month appt) but I think you are atleast over 15-16lbs now.  We don't go to the Dr. again til your 4 month appt.
You are consistenly sleeping through the night now, there are only a few nights that you don't sleep through the night
You have slept in your crib a few nights through the night but you still sleep much better in the swing.  We will break you of that someday, but for now I just want you to get your rest.
You smile ALL the time.  I just love to see that big ol' gummy smile.  You still giggle every once in awhile, especially if we laugh first. 
You are "talking" all the time now and will chatter back and forth with us.
You have discovered your feet and you loved to grab them and try to chew on them
You take a paci only sometimes, when you are VERY sleepy.  But then you spit it out immediately.
You chew on your fingers ALOT..you seriously LOVE them.  And for right now I'm ok with that...I've always said I don't want my baby to be a thumb sucker and you honestly don't suck your thumb...but you do chew on it alot. 
You like to play on your baby floor mat.  You hit and kick the toys and smile when you make them move. 
You sit much better in your bumbo seat now and can hold your head up all by yourself.
You love to be held facing outwards and you don't really like to be held like a tiny baby unless you are being rocked to sleep.  Makes me sad...my baby is getting to be a big boy! Waaaaaahhhhh!
You also love your bouncy seat...you like to watch the toys light up and send the hanging toys flying.
You like to watch the TV...oops!  But thankfully right now the only thing we let you watch is Sesame Steet and Baby Einstein DVD's.  Sometimes we let you watch Thomas the Train.  You do like to watch sports with your daddy though and if you're in the floor playing with dad you will actually pay more attention to the TV.
You enjoy tummy time much more now and will lay on your tummy for longer periods of time.
You are trying to roll over and I just know anyday now you are going to do it.  You can get on your side from your back but you're stuck on your side once you get there.  I give it a few more weeks, maybe only a week and you'll do it.
You like bathtime alot more now too...and you make a HUGE mess with your splashes everytime you get a bath.  I love to see you happy though, so it's perfectly fine.
You started with your babysitter Lisa this month.  You seem to really like her and she just loves you.  There are only a few other really little kids there and you are the youngest so you get most all of the attention...which is fine with momma.
You love to take naps and fall asleep at bedtime in bed with me and you usually snuggle right down in my face....I love it!
I can't believe you are almost 4 months old...where is the time going?!?! Please slow down sweet boy...momma doesn't want her baby boy to get big too fast. 
I love you Landry...momma is so proud of you and I'm always here for you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin! I didn't have your email to respond, but sure, you can order a shirt for the heart walk there if you want! When is yall's walk. Shoot me an email and I can give you details :)

    ReplyDelete