Friday, August 27, 2010

Landry is here!

So seriously..I'm HORRIBLE at this!!!!  Soooooooo much has happened since I started this blog...I had such good intentions of doing a weekly update during the last half of my pregnancy but six days after starting this blog and doing my first post my husband ended up in the hospital with gallbladder issues.  He had to have laproscopic surgery to remove it and the surgeon ended up knicking his intestine during the first surgery which landed him right back in the hospital for and open exploratory to fix the hole she made in his intestine.  He spent almost two weeks in the hospital SICK as can be.  It was definitely the scariest thing I've ever faced...I was 27 weeks pregnant at the time and was so afraid my baby may not have a daddy.  Sounds morbid but it's true.

Anyway, Landry was born May 5, 2010 at 11:21am.  He was 8lbs 7oz and 20.5inches long.  We decided to take him at 38 weeks 6 days because my OB Doctor was afraid that he was going to be too big.  It's honestly a blessing that we decided to have a C-Section because the cord was wrapped around his neck twice and very tight!  So I would've never been able to have a vaginal delivery. 


This is the first time I ever got to see my baby boy....the love I instantly felt is unexplainable. 

 


First time to hold my baby boy!



Our new family of three!


After his first bath...so sweet in blue.



Landry,  Mommy and Daddy love you more than you'll ever know.  You are our precious baby, a true blessing from the Lord.  I can't imagine life without you in it now.  Mommy and Daddy will always be here for you sweet baby boy.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment